Customer feedback system: Scheduled maintenance between 7:00 and 8:00, 24 September 2020 More information
Due to updates there may be interruptions in our online services from 23.00 on 24 September until 02.00 on 25 September More information
Interruption in online customer service 26 September 06:00-17:00 More information
- Spouse's pension
- The spouse's pension provides financial support if your spouse/partner dies. Kela can pay the surviving spouse an initial pension and a continuing pension.
- Orphan's pension
- The orphan's pension provides financial support if the guardian of a child under 18 years or of a student under 21 years dies.
- Survivors' pensions from other payers than Kela
- The authorised pension providers also pay survivors' pensions. Pensions can also be paid from a workers compensation scheme or from motor third party liability and group life insurance.
- Death of a family member
- If a family member dies, there are many things to remember and arrange. The checklist summarises things that have to be arranged if a family member dies.
- Death of a child
- If your child dies, there are many things to remember and arrange. The checklist summarises things that have to be arranged if your child dies.