Customer feedback system: Scheduled maintenance between 7:00 and 8:00, 24 September 2020 More information
Due to updates there may be interruptions in our online services from 23.00 on 24 September until 02.00 on 25 September More information
Interruption in online customer service 26 September 06:00-17:00 More information
Kela provides access to various types of rehabilitation and supports the economic security of clients. It is a way to help persons with an illness or impairment to live a full working life.
Support for work and study
- Rehabilitative psychotherapy
- For persons aged 16 and above who have psychological problems Can be provided in the form of individual, group or family therapy.
- Vocational rehabilitation assessment
- Help with sorting out your situation and planning rehabilitation interventions.
- Education and training as a vocational rehabilitation measure
- Kela can support your education and compensate you for education-related expenditures.
- Rehabilitation supporting the integration into work
- Vocational and educational guidance and help with securing employment.
- KIILA rehabilitation
- Supports occupational growth and ability to continue in working life.
- Vocational rehabilitation courses
- Help with life management and skills for working life.
- Training try-out
- Helps you choose a suitable education.
- Assistive devices
- Kela can help you acquire specific assistive devices you need for work and study.
Living with an illness or impairment
- Rehabilitation and adaptation training courses
- Group-based rehabilitation courses provide help with daily activities and support in demanding life situations.
- Multidisciplinary individual rehabilitation
- For when you need rehabilitation tailored to your individual needs and special skills for your work and daily living.
- Therapy as intensive medical rehabilitation
- A way to improve your functional ability if you have a difficult illness or impairment.
- Multidisciplinary individual rehabilitation in the form of intensive medical rehabilitation
- Individual assistance from a variety of professionals for persons with a difficult illness or impairment.
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation
- Help from a neuropsychologist for learning difficulties and other neurological problems.
What is rehabilitation?
Rehabilitation is a set of measures to help you return to work and education. Kela can offer a number of ways to help you choose your path when you are unsure how to proceed.